HARD GEL | UTAH
Click Image for Gallery
HARD GEL NAILS | UTAH 15ml
Hard gel Utah, a professional high density builder gel. Utah has been studied to create lengthening from the natural result thanks to its particular pink color perfect for every season. The gel does not drip, for this reason you can work it on different nails at the same time.
Thanks to its viscosity you can give the shape that you want to your nails; from small lengthening to the most extreme ones. You can also use it as a camouflage gel with an incredible duration. No more broken nails!
What are you waiting for?
Hard Gel characteristic:
- Triphasic method (it requires the base and the Top Coat)
- Color: warm pink
- High viscosity
- Perfect for extreme lengthening
- Camouflage gel
- Extreme duration
HOW TO USE THE HARD GEL:
- File the nail surface.
- Proceed with the thin application of the Base polish and polymerize it in the lamp for 120 seconds.
- Without removing the dispersion layer apply the Hard Gel on the nail form creating a small length. If you prefer you can just proceed with nail cover. Polymerize it in the lamp for 120 seconds.
- Degreasing the nail and file the surface to uniform the structure.
- Apply the desired color/decoration.
- Apply a thin layer of the Top Coat.